Player name: Tyler Lockett, American football player.
Tyler Lockett is a wide receiver in the National Football League (NFL). Tyler Deron Lockett was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma on September 28th, 1992. Lockett was drafted in the third round of the 2015 NFL Draft by the Seattle Seahawks. He became the second player in NFL history to receive 1,000 yards without dropping a single pass in 2020. Lockett is well-known for his charitable work off the field. Kevin Lockett, his father, was also an American football player. He was a player for Kansas City.
Image Quotes/ Quote Wallpapers
The Incomplete Quote
Before you begin reading these inspiring quotes from Tyler Lockett, why not engage in a fun quiz? In this fun activity, you will be presented with quotes from this post by Tyler Lockett. The quote will be presented to you with blanks. To complete the incomplete quote, you must drag the correct word into the correct box. Sounds interesting? So let us get started.
- “Every day you are inspiring somebody. The question is.. are you inspiring them to do right or wrong.” – Tyler Lockett
- “Just keep going. You never know what’s waiting on the other side!” – Tyler Lockett
- “The older you get the more you realize that you not gonna let a game dictate your mood or life. We are blessed whether we win or lose! It’s just takes time to realize this.” – Tyler Lockett
- “It’s amazing what we can accomplish when no one cares who gets the credit.” – Tyler Lockett
- “This world will make you care more about what other people think or feel about you then how you feel about yourself.” – Tyler Lockett
- “Don’t let everyone on social media have a voice in your social media life when they wouldn’t have a voice in your real life. Don’t let the people on social media drain your energy. Protect your peace at all cost.” – Tyler Lockett
- “You can’t fight experience with opinions. Everybody got an opinion until they get faced with experiences. Until it hits close to home sadly some people just won’t care.” – Tyler Lockett
- “Though it hurts your heart you’re still trying to hold on to the very thing that got you here. But that don’t mean you should live in fear. Injuries come and go but one day, Lock, they gon’ disappear.” – Tyler Lockett
- “Just be you and do the things that you do. Don’t worry about other people’s gifts, just stay true to you and fly high.” – Tyler Lockett
- “No spot is given to you so that’s why I try to come in here with the mentality of fight for whatever you can get, always compete and at the end of the day, whatever happens is going to happen.” – Tyler Lockett
- “The biggest thing that I learned is not trying to be able to find a formula but learning how to be great given every situation.” – Tyler Lockett
- “Sometimes, like for me, you find yourself thinking that life is a formula and success is a formula. You got to find yourself being able to work hard. You got to find yourself being able to grind every single day, you got to find yourself being able to catch every single pass.” – Tyler Lockett
- “The biggest thing that I learned is you have to be able to celebrate yourself because your victories may not look like everybody else’s victories.” – Tyler Lockett
- What I consider a win on myself maybe a loss in the eyes of the media or the opinions of other people, but I’m not going to allow people’s opinions to stop me from the belief that I have within myself to be whoever it is that I want to be.” – Tyler Lockett
- “I believe in giving people a chance. When someone invests in you, it might give you hope and see something in yourself that you didn’t see before.” – Tyler Lockett
- “I can play free or I can play and worry and the stats will be the same. It’s just a matter of how you want to get there. Do you want to play free or do you want to worry? My stats are going to say what they’re going to say.” – Tyler Lockett
- “If you want to be the go-to guy, you’ve got to wait your turn. Everyone in life thinks they’re supposed to be given more than what they’ve got.” – Tyler Lockett
- “People have expectations of me. They have fantasy expectations of me. But at the end of the day, I don’t have to live up to those expectations. That causes so much worry and stress. All I have to do is go out there and be me.” – Tyler Lockett
- “I haven’t really tried to prove to anybody any of the things that I can do.” – Tyler Lockett
- “When you stretch yourself it’s uncomfortable, you see the good things you can do, you see the bad things you can do, but at the end of it all, when you stretch yourself, you’re way better than you were when you were only good at the things you were comfortable with.” – Tyler Lockett
- “It’s not just about running a route. It’s about, for me, understanding the feet. I have a rhythm in my head so whenever I’m running my route, I try to come out the same every single time that fits my rhythm.” – Tyler Lockett
- “I loved away games more than home games my freshman year because I was able to go out there and focus.” – Tyler Lockett
- “The biggest thing for me is going to a team that’s going to utilize me, a team that’s going to allow me to do what I do best. That’s one thing that my dad said he’s prayed about is that I go to a team that actually wants me, that doesn’t just pick me because I was the next best player on the board.” – Tyler Lockett
- “I like giving back, but I don’t like people knowing that I give back. I would rather just do it and not get the pat on the back.” – Tyler Lockett
- “Once you finally get out of your own city and you’re able to see what life is like outside of it, then you get a new perspective. It allows you a vision and to have an imagination.” – Tyler Lockett
- “A lot of things that I was blinded to, things that I never wanted to deal with actually happened. So I think for me, I’ve been able to grow tremendously, but I’ve also had to step back and learn and know what it’s like to not be in control all the time.” – Tyler Lockett
- “Being able to find yourself, being able to know my faith, is what’s really important. That’s what drives everything else in my life: relationships, friends, football.” – Tyler Lockett
- “At the end of the day, it’s about what can I do to become the best me and make the greatest impact to my teammates. It’s about being able to make the other receivers around you better as well, that determines how great a receiver really is.” – Tyler Lockett
- “It’s easy to operate in life when you live through your strengths.” – Tyler Lockett
- “They always say you’re gonna get hit so you just got to be able to take the hit and get the catch. It would be worse to drop the pass or not even go for the ball and get hit. If you’re gonna get hit, you might as well get a reward from it.” – Tyler Lockett
- “If you’re gonna get hit, you might as well get a reward from it.” – Tyler Lockett
- “Sometimes people make fun of me for being a kid out there, but I think it’s always good to be able to laugh, to have fun and to be able to have people smile out there, so that’s what I kind of try to do when I’m out there on the field.” – Tyler Lockett
- “Sometimes you’ve got to sacrifice your body to do what’s best for the team.” – Tyler Lockett
- “You can learn from anybody. You can see things that they do in their game, and you can try to figure out ways to intertwine into your game.” – Tyler Lockett
- “My mindset helped me and got me far but it also set me back.” – Tyler Lockett
- “I don’t worry about fighting for a spot, I just continue to do what I did at Kansas State, which is play my game.” – Tyler Lockett
- “I’m not giving anybody and limitations to set on me.” – Tyler Lockett
- “Regardless of who I’m going against, I’ll win every time. That’s the mentality that I have, so even if I lose, I’m going to get back on the line and go again.” – Tyler Lockett
- “If you’re going one-on-one with somebody, of course somebody is going to lose, and even when you lose, you’ve got to come back harder next time.” – Tyler Lockett
- “You can’t really control the big things, but it’s the little things you can control.” – Tyler Lockett
- “We honestly only get one life, and I am not trying to change anybody’s life, I’m just trying to help them do whatever they dream of doing.” – Tyler Lockett
- “Regardless of what you say or do, people are going to like it, or they are not going to like it, but at the end of the day, this is your life, and you are not going to be defined by one moment. If other people will define you, don’t define yourself by that.” – Tyler Lockett
- “Keep living, keep learning, and keep enjoying this life because at the end of the day, nobody else is going to be able to enjoy it for you if you can’t enjoy it for yourself.” – Tyler Lockett
A fun quiz is a great way to summarize the lessons we can take from these inspiring quotes. This fun quiz is intended to help you remember the key ideas and takeaways from the quotes in our blog post.
How to play?
In this quiz, you must complete the quote you’ve just read from Tyler Locket by selecting the correct option from the options provided. The aim of this quiz is to help you recall key takeaways from the quotes. You will receive one point for selecting the correct option. Are you ready? Let’s get started.
Tags: American Football
Please feel free to share this with your friends and family on your preferred social media platform. Use the buttons below to share it right away.