Player name: Jordan Poole, Basketball player
Jordan Poole is a National Basketball Association (NBA) professional basketball player from the United States. Poole was named to the WBCA All-State Boys Basketball first team as a junior in 2016. Poole was a member of the La Lumiere team that won the Dick’s National High School Championship in 2017. The Golden State Warriors selected Poole in the first round of the 2019 NBA Draft. Poole is well-known for his ability to shoot three-pointers.
We’re sharing some inspirational quotes from NBA player Jordan Poole with you in this post. These quotes reveal a lot about his outlook on life, which we can use to improve some aspects of our own lives. These quotes can teach us the value of having a positive outlook and intent.
Image Quotes/ Quote Wallpapers
The Incomplete Quote
Before you begin reading these inspiring quotes from Jordan Poole, why not engage in a fun quiz? In this fun activity, you will be presented with quotes from this post by Jordan Poole. The quote will be presented to you with blanks. To complete the incomplete quote, you must drag the correct word into the correct box. Sounds interesting? So let us get started.
- “If your back is against the wall and you believe in yourself and you think it’s possible, stick to it no matter what, no matter the noise, don’t let anybody ever tell you that you can’t. As cliché as it sounds, it’s a fact.” – Jordan Poole
- “Every player wants to go out and have a good game every game, and it doesn’t work that way sometimes. Find ways to get better. Find ways to learn. You can always add to your game or your skillset.” – Jordan Poole
- “Good day, bad days; people will say good things, good opinions, bad opinions. But at the end of the day, we are playing a game that we love, and we are able to change families lives, and that’s all that really matters honestly.” – Jordan Poole
- “You’ve got to remember where you came from. You grabbed your own bags growing up. You grabbed your own bags in high school. You took the bus to the games, or you caught a ride. You’re never too big.” – Jordan Poole
- “You can always get better at something, on the court, off the court, individually, personally. There’s always room for growth. There’s definitely no ceiling.” – Jordan Poole
- “I’m a big believer in trying to find ways to get better every day, whether it’s watching film, working on something in the gym or asking questions. I always think I’ll find ways to get better, whether I’m playing good or bad.” – Jordan Poole
- “Everyone can’t be sheep. You have to find ways to stay locked in, block out the outside noise and grow. There are always things you can do to get better.” – Jordan Poole
- “You have to love the game and want to put in the time. If you don’t love it, then it becomes stressful.” – Jordan Poole
- “I’m a big believer with being where your feet are and being present.” – Jordan Poole
- “You’re gonna have to make the most of your opportunity, to put yourself in the situation to be as successful as possible, at whatever it is that you’re asked to do.” – Jordan Poole
- “In life, there’s always going to be tough times. It’s never going to be sweet. Take it for what it is. Learn from it.” – Jordan Poole
- “Everything Steph [Curry] does, I watch. I’d be a fool to not. And it’s not like I’m watching it and applying somewhere else. I’m applying it in the same system he’s in.” – Jordan Poole
- “There’ll be adversity. You just gotta have faith and have confidence. Self-belief will take you a very long way. Obviously, you mix that in with hard work and an open mindset, and anything is possible.” – Jordan Poole
- “Once you set your mind to something and you come up with a plan to do it, everything else takes care of itself.” – Jordan Poole
- “I just get to focus on the now. I get to focus on today, focus on what’s in front of me. I don’t need to focus on what’s going on tomorrow or the day after that.” – Jordan Poole
- “The opportunity will present itself. You just don’t know when, so your job is to be ready whenever it does.” – Jordan Poole
- “It’s not always about scoring. It’s about finding ways to help our team be successful.” – Jordan Poole
- “I’ve not only become a better player but a better individual. Being able to play in the NBA has always been my dream since I was young.” – Jordan Poole
- “Being able to ask the best shooter of all time that, it’s a tremendous tool to have to be honest. And I feel like I’ve done a really good job of using it and trying to apply it to my game.” – Jordan Poole praises Stephen Curry
- “Everything comes with experience. Something that outsiders forget. You have to experience it to find ways to get better.” – Jordan Poole
- “I think every playoff will be different. Everything won’t be the same. And like I said, you learn from that, grow from that, and apply it to your skill set.” – Jordan Poole
- “If you want to be the best possible player you can be, if you want to make an impact, if you want to be able to say that you can be out there on the court with some of the greatest players of all time, you kind of have to put yourself in that situation.” – Jordan Poole
- “I can’t say that I want to be great or that I want to make an impact if I’m not applying myself.” – Jordan Poole
- “It just happens to be that these guys are some of the greatest basketball players of all time, so you’ve got to work a lot harder to even gain their trust.” – Jordan Poole
- “If anything, when it gets tough, that means it’s working.” – Jordan Poole
- “If you go through a bad shooting streak for a week, two weeks, normally the people who come out of those go on a hot streak or something like that.” – Jordan Poole
- “Kobe was my favorite player growing up. D-Wade and Allen Iverson in terms of basketball.” – Jordan Poole
- “Growing up, whatever team I was on, I was always a leader.” – Jordan Poole
- “Work ethic doesn’t change. Routine doesn’t change. Maybe opportunity changes, but you can only control what you can control.” – Jordan Poole
- “When it comes to clutch shots. I feel more than comfortable taking those shots at the end of the game, end of the quarter, or with time running out on the shot clock.” – Jordan Poole
- “All-Star? why not? Championship? Why not? I’m seeing some of the best players in the world every single day in our facility. If they’re doing it, I can just follow their path, it works for them. I try and apply it to what I can do and I’ll give myself the best chance.” – Jordan Poole
- “With being able to be me in an organization like this, I try to bring positive energy. I’m grateful and appreciative.” – Jordan Poole
- “I embrace everything. All the obstacles and challenges are really exciting and fun. I just enjoy playing the game and being able to make an impact on the game and try to win.” – Jordan Poole
- “I always play with an edge. Play with a chip on my shoulder. Finding ways to get better, and not necessarily proving people wrong but just knowing what I’m capable of and trying to reach that night in, night out.” – Jordan Poole
A fun quiz is a great way to summarize the lessons we can take from these inspiring quotes. This fun quiz is intended to help you remember the key ideas and takeaways from the quotes in our blog post.
How to play?
In this quiz, you must complete the quote you’ve just read from Jordan Poole by selecting the correct option from the options provided. The aim of this quiz is to help you recall key takeaways from the quotes. You will receive one point for selecting the correct option. Are you ready? Let’s get started.
Please feel free to share this with your friends and family on your preferred social media platform. Use the buttons below to share it right away.