Player name: Paul George, American basketball player.
Paul George was born in Palmdale, California, in Los Angeles County. George went to Palmdale’s Knight High School and idolized basketball player Kobe Bryant. In the 2010 NBA Draft, the Indiana Pacers picked Paul George with the 10th overall pick. He recorded his first career triple-double, averaging 17.6 points per game, and was awarded the NBA’s Most Improved Player during the 2012-13 season.
In this post, we have included some of Paul George’s most inspiring and motivational quotes on topics spanning from the NBA to life and mental health challenges encountered by athletes.
Image Quotes/ Quote Wallpapers
The Incomplete Quote
Before you begin reading these inspiring quotes from Paul George, why not engage in a fun quiz? In this fun activity, you will be presented with quotes from this post by Paul George. The quote will be presented to you with blanks. To complete the incomplete quote, you must drag the correct word into the correct box. Sounds interesting? So let us get started.
- “The worst has happened. The best is next.” – Paul George
- “If you are caught unprepared by a sudden rainstorm, you should not run foolishly down the road or hide under the eves of the houses. You are going to get soaked either way. Accept that from the beginning and go on your way. This way you will not be distressed by a little rain. Apply this lesson to everything.” – Paul George
- “It’s about fighting. It’s about whatever it takes.” – Paul George
- “Never back down in the face of opposition or adversity. Valiance is my Inner Strong. ” – Paul George
- “We just lived in the moment and we just played our hearts out.” – Paul George
- “I don’t care what the minutes is. I’m out there to try to win the ballgame..” – Paul George
- “It’s not the pressure you crumble to, it’s the pressure you want. It’s the good pressure. You want to play up to what the expectations are.” – Paul George
- “Strong people break too, we just rebuild quietly.” – Paul George
- “I don’t care what that stat reads, I’m confident in every shot I take and I’m doing what I love to do.” – Paul George
- “The key for success for me was to really just have a higher work ethic. It was something that I took pride into was to work hard.” – Paul George
- “Some elevate; some plateau; some don’t get better. Find your niche, but believe in what you got. Be sharp; be efficient with your dribbles. Be sharp; efficient with your playmaking. Read. React. Play off one another. Push yourself, and challenge yourself.” – Paul George
- “I reflect on where life has brought me and how everything has manifested for me so far and I’m blessed – but it didn’t come from a dream. It came from me putting in the effort every day and working hard.” – Paul George
- “I was raised in Palmdale, an area where there wasn’t much opportunity, and not a whole lot of dreaming – it wasn’t a thing that people talked about or encouraged others to do.” – Paul George
- “Change comes from within, which means showing up and leading by example. One person can’t do it alone, it’s an effort we all have to make in the world to create change.” – Paul George
- “I want to be able to wake up and go to bed knowing I’ve shown up as my best self every day.” – Paul George
- “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” – Paul George
- “You’ve got to slowly and gradually build yourself back up, and that’s only going to happen if you build or create small goals to achieve.” – Paul George
- “Anything is possible in this world. If you put your mind to it, pray about it and put God first, anything is achievable.” – Paul George
- “I’ve heard it my whole career, wanting to be a professional basketball player, that I couldn’t do it. That always just motivated me.” – Paul George
- “You just never know. Never know what you have. So you got to give everything, invest everything, and try to pull the best.” – Paul George
- “You never know how much you miss something until it’s gone.” – Paul George
- “Using everyday to get better.” – Paul George
- “Accomplish anything you put your mind to.” – Paul George
- “Always being an underdog, always being the player or the person nobody really knew, that always kept a chip on my shoulder.” – Paul George
- “At the end of the day, people enjoy being comfortable. But that’s not what life is about.” – Paul George
Paul George inspirational quotes on athlete mental health
- “Never let anyone judge you for taking care of your mental health. Through the good times and the bad times, it’s so important.” – Paul George
- “We’re so taught to keep our emotions in and work through them ourselves, that you think you’re weak if you need help.” – Paul George
- “ There is pressure and stress in being an athlete, and there is also a stigma when it comes to athletes and their mental health. That sigma among athletes is that seeking help is a sign of weakness.” – Paul George
- “You should never assume you know what people are going through or what struggles people may be having, and that it’s OK to be open when you need help – that the worst thing to do is to ignore or suppress one’s mental health.” – Paul George
- “Mental health is just as important as physical health. I can be in the best physical shape of my life but if my mental health is lacking, it won’t make a difference.” – Paul George
- “We’re all human, and we’re all in this together. When it comes to mental health, understanding that none of us are superheroes is a great place to start.” – Paul George
A fun quiz is a great way to summarize the lessons we can take from these inspiring quotes. This fun quiz is intended to help you remember the key ideas and takeaways from the quotes in our blog post.
How to play?
In this quiz, you must complete the quote you’ve just read from Paul George by selecting the correct option from the options provided. The aim of this quiz is to help you recall key takeaways from the quotes. You will receive one point for selecting the correct option. Are you ready? Let’s get started.
Please feel free to share this with your friends and family on your preferred social media platform. Use the buttons below to share it right away.