Player name: Emma Raducanu, British Tennis Player.
Emma Raducanu is a professional tennis player from the United Kingdom. Emma Raducanu was born in Toronto and raised in London. She made her WTA Tour debut in June 2021. She was only 5 years old when she started at the Bromley Tennis Academy. Emma played her maiden Grand Slam match when she received a wildcard to the Wimbledon Championships in the summer of 2021. She became the first British woman to win the US Open since Virginia Wade in 1968.
Image Quotes/ Quotes Wallpaper
The Incomplete Quote
Before you begin reading these inspiring quotes from Emma Raducanu, why not engage in a fun quiz? In this fun activity, you will be presented with quotes from this post by Emma Raducanu. The quote will be presented to you with blanks. To complete the incomplete quote, you must drag the correct word into the correct box. Sounds interesting? So let us get started.
- “There are times when you may not be going through the best patches, but you’ve just got to keep working and trusting your journey.” – Emma Raducanu
- “I feel most empowered when I step out onto the match court, and I know it’s just me and myself out there.” – Emma Raducanu
- “Self-belief is really important because tennis is such an individual sport and you’re out there on your own competing and fighting for every point.” – Emma Raducanu
- “There’s a sense of uncertainty, but you have the control over yourself – so you’re in a real battle then, fighting for every point.” – Emma Raducanu
- “It’s important to keep strong and stay in your own lane really, and kind of zone out from what everyone else may think or say, and just keep believing in yourself.” – Emma Raducanu
- “It doesn’t matter what level you’re at – if you keep losing a few matches, it can be easy to get disheartened, but personally I just know that I’m doing the right things. I trust myself – and that everything will come together in the end.” – Emma Raducanu
- “It’s so important to have a good foundation in everything, and after that, you can add complications and throw some more interesting things in.” – Emma Raducanu
- “I’m not as afraid to make a mistake.” – Emma Raducanu
- “For me, nothing beats the satisfaction of a really big training day and feeling really proud of yourself, knowing you’ve pushed yourself to the max.” – Emma Raducanu
- “Whatever you’re doing, try to really enjoy it, and have fun. When I’m genuinely smiling and happy, that’s when my best results have come.” – Emma Raducanu
- “I’ve been doing so much work that sometimes I feel completely uncoordinated toward the end of it, but I know I’ve pushed myself to that stage, and I accept that once I freshen up, I’ll be a lot better. The feeling afterward is what keeps me going.” – Emma Raducanu
- “When facing adversity, it doesn’t matter how down you are, as long as you keep getting back up.” – Emma Raducanu
- “Every time I get into the gym, it’s a win.” – Emma Raducanu
- “New challenges will always present themselves and you’ll always be resetting goals.” – Emma Raducanu
- “I’ve never gone out. I’ve never done any normal teenage things. Between training and the travel, (the lifestyle) takes some getting used to, but I like to be on my own and it’s always about the bigger picture.” – Emma Raducanu
- “It could look like it’s all going down, down, down and just not getting any better. But it can all change so fast. Just one match can have a big influence on your confidence and the momentum comes, you feel like you can’t lose.” – Emma Raducanu
- “Through playing sport, and having to be bold on the court and fearless and fight, it’s given me inner strength. If you have that then you can really achieve whatever you want.” – Emma Raducanu
- “ I think the confidence comes from just inner belief.” – Emma Raducanu
- “It’s not necessarily about telling everyone how good you are, but it’s about believing it within yourself.” – Emma Raducanu
- “At the end of the day, you’re on this journey alone, no matter how many people are in your corner.” – Emma Raducanu
- “I think to compare yourself and your results against anyone is probably like the thief of happiness.” – Emma Raducanu
- “ I didn’t compete for 18 months, but here I am, and it just shows that if you believe in yourself, then anything is possible.” – Emma Raducanu
- “I have a hunger to win every single match I play, so I don’t want to get ahead of myself at all, because I just like to take it one day at a time. If I take care of what I can control, then that’s going to give me the best chance.” – Emma Raducanu
- “You can be a normal kid and go to school and do normal things and still achieve results.” – Emma Raducanu
- “To me the things that matter are the expectations of myself and what I want to achieve and what I want to get out of the day.” – Emma Raducanu
- “It’s just about improving and seeing yourself get better and I don’t take anyone else’s opinions into account except for my close circle.” – Emma Raducanu
- “When things get tough, keep getting yourself back up. Keep persevering.” – Emma Raducanu
- “Keep persevering. Each time you do, it teaches you a lesson and you accumulate experience. Then you can grow a big bank of knowledge that you can tap into.” – Emma Raducanu
- “I’m a Slam champion, so no one’s going to take that away from me. If anything, the pressure is on those who haven’t done that.” – Emma Raducanu
- “If I lose 2,000 points, so be it, I’ll start again from the bottom. I know I can do something that no one else has done.” – Emma Raducanu
- “Big matches and big occasions are the ones that I really sort of get the most fired up for. It’s definitely a different feeling. I love playing on the big stages, on big occasions.” – Emma Raducanu
- “Fall down 10 times, get up 11. What are you going to do about it? All you can do is keep moving forward. There’s no point looking back, getting down, because you just keep getting back up.” – Emma Raducanu
- “I always take advice from everyone, and I always ask for people’s opinions and point of views, because they might be seeing something that I’m not. Then it’s just up to me to filter and use what I want to.” – Emma Raducanu
- “Even if I keep getting knocked down and it’s just about getting back up and basically just falling in front. You’re one step better. You learn more.” – Emma Raducanu
A fun quiz is a great way to summarize the lessons we can take from these inspiring quotes. This fun quiz is intended to help you remember the key ideas and takeaways from the quotes in our blog post.
How to play?
In this quiz, you must complete the quote you’ve just read from Emma Raducanu by selecting the correct option from the options provided. The aim of this quiz is to help you recall key takeaways from the quotes. You will receive one point for selecting the correct option. Are you ready? Let’s get started.
Please feel free to share this with your friends and family on your preferred social media platform. Use the buttons below to share it right away.